Current London Restaurant and Food NewsNews
Have You Just Won The Lottery?
Lunch set menus or pre/post theatre menus can provide a more budget-friendly way of dining in the capital's most expensive restaurants. Below are our initial selections...
1. Sketch - 2 Michelin starred restaurant offers a 'Gourmet Rapide' lunch menu starting from £35 for 2 courses including coffee and petits fours
2. Veeraswamy - established in 1926 and possibly the most expensive Indian restaurant in the world, but the pre-theatre menu is £23 for 3 courses
3. Dinner by Heston Blumenthal - situated within London's most expensive hotel (The Mandarin Oriental), you can order from the set lunch menu - £38 for 3 courses
4. Gordon Ramsay - £55 for a 3 course lunch menu is not exactly cheap - but this is 1 of only 2, 3 Michelin starred restaurants in London
5. Hakkasan – try the 6 course Dim Dum menu on Sundays for £48 per person
6. Boulestin - newly revamped based on the 1927 original and a pre/post theatre menu is only £20 for 3 courses
7. Nobu – This celebrity favourite has a set lunch menu which includes Wagyu Rump with Anti-Cucho Sauce for £28.50
8. Aqua Shard – newly opened in the Shard – try the ‘Market Lunch Menu’ for £28 – 2 courses while enjoying the view
London Restaurant Features, Articles and News Archives
RSS / XML News Feeds
Automatically keep up-to-date on London restaurant customer reviews, new openings, and news and Articles. An RSS Reader is required to view news feed services.
RSS Latest Reviews (live reviews)
RSS New Restaurants in London (updates as appropriate)
RSS XML News Feed (regular news updates)