Current London Restaurant and Food NewsNews
Top London Restaurants Open On Christmas Day 2012
Will you be visiting London on 25th December? Or perhaps you don't fancy cooking this year?
These are our favourites place to dine on Christmas Day itself in 2012 and they range from the traditional to the alternative and expensive to budget...
- Bar Boulud at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel Hyde Park - £70 pp
- Brumus at the Haymarket Hotel - polished service and an elegant menu - £95 pp
- Cinnamon Club - Indian cuisine with a Christmas twist - £75 pp
- Orrery - nine course extravaganza - £80 pp
- The Clissold Arms - traditional no nonsense pub fayre - £25 pp
- The Queen's Pub & Dining Room - posh gastro pub Christmas menu - £60 pp
- Blueprint Cafe - river views and traditional dishes - £80 pp
- Hoxton Grill - traditionally heartwarming - £70 pp
- Tayyabs - serving its usual high quality Punjabi menu - £15 pp
- Chutney Mary - Anglo-Indian cuisine with a Christmas menu - £75 pp
- Min Jiang at The Royal Garden Hotel - great views with a Cantonese Christmas menu - £60/90 pp
- The Orange Public House - quality Christmas pub menu - £80 pp
London Restaurant Features, Articles and News Archives
RSS / XML News Feeds
Automatically keep up-to-date on London restaurant customer reviews, new openings, and news and Articles. An RSS Reader is required to view news feed services.
RSS Latest Reviews (live reviews)
RSS New Restaurants in London (updates as appropriate)
RSS XML News Feed (regular news updates)